Conflict Management Training for Security: Day 1, July 3 and 17, 2018 – Toronto, Ontario
Dealing with Conflict has become a major part of the security role in Canada:
- De-escalation is the preferred first attempt
- Many security guards encounter verbal resistance in the beginning stages of an interaction
- Various factors such as; substance abuse, mental health, and stress are predominate
- Learn strategies based on Verbal Judo, CPI NVCI, and Tactical Communications as taught at OPC
- Ideal for all security guards, supervisors, and managers who respond as roam teams or rovers
Training will include various strategies and approaches for effective communications, de-escalation, safety, self defence, and scenarios to develop skills to better handle situations with a hands off approach.
Universal Training Solutions will be providing a Conflict Management course in downtown Toronto, Ontario on Tuesday July 3 and 17, 2018, from 0800 to 1800 hrs.
Location (downtown Toronto) address and details will be provided to those who register.