Virtual Learning Available!
Dealing with Conflict has become a major part of society in Canada:
- De-escalation is the preferred first attempt
- Many people, including security guards, encounter verbal resistance in the beginning stages of an interaction
- Various factors such as; substance abuse, mental health, and stress are predominate
- Learn strategies based on Verbal Judo, CPI NVCI, and Tactical Communications as taught at OPC
- Ideal for customer service, clinical staff, security guards, supervisors, and managers who respond to assist with difficult situations
Training will include various strategies and approaches for effective communications, de-escalation, safety, situational awareness, and legal authorities to develop skills to better handle situations with a hands off approach.